Privacy & Cookie Policies
Kraft Recruitment Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Kraft Recruitment Ltd of Southmoor Workspace, Southmoor Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1JW.
[Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Ryan Atkins.]
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://kraftrecruitment.co.uk/website/ (our site). This includes posting material, sending us your CV, vacancy details or other information or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about positions, vacancies or applicants which may be of interest to you.
If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- For the purposes of carrying out our services as employment recruitment agents, including but not limited to the passing of CVs or other information about individual applicants to our clients or passing details and information about our clients and their vacancies details to potential applicants.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Kraft Recruitment Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients and applicants will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how our visitors use the site. The tool stores information to measure the number of visitors, to see how visitors navigate the site and to see which resources they access. This helps us to develop new content and to improve the way the website works. A different cookie is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information may then be used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for us. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Our website also uses the Twitter, Linked In and Facebook tools, those sites set a variety of cookies. You should visit the providers’ websites for more details about these third party cookies.
By continuing to use this website and by using the social media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.